Welcome to my Blog!


For a month I've been getting scratched by Blackberry plants. I've passed numerous plants that just aren't bearing fruit yet. Wild plants are just a tease. On top of that, there are thousands of species of fungus in the Appalachians. 80% edible. The problem is identification, because the other 20% will kill you. I can identify berries though.

 I finally found some. Three tiny strawberries. Delicious. The next day I ran across a section of trail filled with wild Blueberries. Each bush had a slightly different taste. Needless to say, picking berries slowed me down quite a bit. 

<< Go back to the previous page